(2) Acrylic Solvent
Surface Protection Tape
GENERAL SELF ADHESIVE TAPE
BOPP Printed & Clear Packaging Tapes
WARNING & BARRICADE TAPES
Thermoplastics and polymers are increasingly replacing metals and glass in construction engineering and industrial applications. They are easily molded and fused as they melt in high temperatures and harden when cooled to create seamless shapes and forms. With mechanical and insulation properties that deliver on performance, they add additional value as they are non-toxic, cost-effective, and light-weight.
UPVC and PMMA profiles are often seen used in place of aluminum profiles in window and door frames and curtain wall facades as they provide seam-less bends, various design choices, and many other mechanical and economic advantages.
Polycarbonate & acrylic (PMMA) sheets, and rigid PVC can be seen in outdoor signs, automotive applications, architectural cladding and facades, and inside buildings as decorative components exchanging traditional glass and metal panels.
Our protection tape range for performance plastics is natural rubber-based, with low- to medium-tack adhesive.
Available in : White and Black / White Film
- Co-Extruded, LDPE film with high-UV resistance
- Low-, medium-, and high-tack adhesive backing
- Natural rubber and acrylic solvent adhesives demonstrate ‘easy-peel’ characteristics
- Suitable for rigorous fabrication methods such as roll-forming, bending, and cutting
- Easy un-wind and stain-free removal
- Extensive color range for printing of logo to enhance brand identity. (Up to 4 colors)
- Specially designed for Laser-cutting
- Economical and easy to use in almost all conditions
- Long- outdoor aging
Our Surface Protection Tape Includes:
Coated & Uncoated Metals
- Aluminum Extruded Profiles
- Aluminum Composite Panels
- Sandwich Panels & Pre-Painted
- Stainless Steel Sheets & Sinks
- Plastic Profiles
- Polycarbonate &
- Windows & Glass
- Carpets & Flooring
- Decorative Laminates
(2) Acrylic Solvent